Trip to Willey's









Hubby & I spotted this awesome sofa at RC Willey's the other day. It was super soft and we really liked the dark taupe color.
I'm absolutely loving gray & yellow right now!!!  (Is it gray or grey?? I'm never sure) This is a sweet gray velvet sofa with some yellow patent leather pillows!  So cool.
This piece is not usually my style, but for some reason I like it.  Maybe the stripes??  Probably the *French* script on the pillows!
Great chair and fantastic, industrial-looking clockAt the time, I didn't dare check the price tag on it, but now I'm really curious  ;)
More goodies - I'm attracted to anything animal print!

This tall silver vase is gorgeous! (To say nothing of the stud muffin in the chair.)

Ohhhh, how much do I love this chair!?!  Looks perfect for curling up with a good book!  Plus, it has stripes!!   And I'm really loving that rug.  May consider  purchasing it for my front living room.  I've been on the hunt for some gray & yellow to incorporate with my chocolate brown furniture.      (Sure beats the $ of a new sofa....or the chair!) 

My striped chair....along with a gorgeous gray linen sofa.

Really liked this little storage unit, but actually have no use for it!  However, I'm sure I could find a spot for that yellow beauty!!

Another shot of the taupe sofa.  Very cool arms on it.  Well, we walked out empty handed, but with our bank account in tact!!!

1 comment: