Home Goods in Chandler

While we were in Phoenix, Melissa, Sean, Michelle, Matt and I stopped in at the Home Goods store. As expected, all kinds of goodies were found!


Of course I had to check out the BABY stuff.  I was very tempted to p/u this cute little hat - which just happened to have a 'C' for Charlie on it!  But then decided not to because I thought maybe it was kinda girly-lookingWhat I really loved was that awesome little green stool!!  (If only I could've figured a way to fit it in my suitcase!)

Awesome ottomans...the turquoise ones were beautiful and so fresh looking.  The ones on the bottom shelf were covered in a gray/taupe lizard material.  Very cool. I really liked all of these!
This wall sculpture would have been perfect in M&M's guest bathroom (my bathroom!)  The colors were just right, but Michelle didn't care for the flowers. So at the store it stayed.    

Posted by Picasa
Poor Matt had taken as much shopping as he could, and then conveniently found a sofa to crash on.  He was an excellent chauffeur for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment