Corbin's Tasting

Last week I won a little contest that Corbin's Grille ran on Facebook. Since it's one of my favorite restaurants here in Layton, I was pretty excited about it. I got to go to a private food tasting -- it was really a fun experience!
This is a copy of the FB posts with the owner, Jake Garn.
Corbin's Grille Thank you so much for all the fabulous compliments. Out of all the responses I randomly selected four individuals to join us on Friday to taste and critique some new dishes for our new lunch menu!
The winners are Janelle Carlson, Kelly Burrett, Marilyn Holje, and Daneka Sorensen Ewert (check your messages)!
Thanks so much and keep an eye on our Facebook page for the next tasting invite!
Janelle Carlson This is great!! (I usually never win anything!) I'll post a review after the tasting this afternoon.

Janelle Carlson Everything we sampled was delicious, but my favorites were the Strawberry Fields Salad (would also be so good with salmon) and the grilled chicken/green chile sandwich. Yumm-O! It was really interesting to see what goes into deciding which dishes to offer on the menu. Thanks again, Jake & Co! August 9 at 9:54am · Comment · Jake Garn likes this. Corbin's Grille Thanks Janelle, it was great having you over and very nice to meet you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment