Only 5 more letters to go.....

I just finished reading Sue Grafton's latest book, "U is for Undertow".  It's the 21st installment of Grafton's ongoing "alphabet mysteries" series of novels with female private investigator Kinsey Millhone as the protagonist.  I've read all of them so far, and am always anxious for the next one to come out. 

I really like Kinsey, even though we have almost nothing in common.  I guess that's what makes her so interesting to me. 

There actually are two random things that we have in common:
*  1st car-VW bug; 2nd car-Mustang
*  A weakness for McD's QP burgers!

This is the alphabet list:
"A" Is for Alibi • "B" Is for Burglar • "C" Is for Corpse • "D" Is for Deadbeat • "E" Is for Evidence • "F" Is for Fugitive • "G" Is for Gumshoe • "H" Is for Homicide • "I" Is for Innocent • "J" Is for Judgment • "K" Is for Killer • "L" Is for Lawless • "M" Is for Malice • "N" Is for Noose • "O" Is for Outlaw • "P" Is for Peril • "Q" Is for Quarry • "R" Is for Ricochet • "S" Is for Silence • "T" Is for Trespass • "U" Is for Undertow

No comments:

Post a Comment